We offer support services for certain conditions through our Integrated Case Management program.
Our program supports individuals and their families who are dealing with complex care needs. Our team of Registered Nurses and Social Workers offer specialized one-on-one support. We identify members for our case management programs through claims data, physician referrals, and self-referrals. Programs are available for all ages.
Examples of care needs that may be appropriate for case management support include:
- Neurological diseases, such as stroke
- Congenital anomalies (birth defects)
- Severe or chronic infections
- Multiple trauma or injuries
- Childhood diseases
- Spinal cord or brain injury
- Multiple diagnoses such as combined medical and behavioral health disorders
If you would like to learn more or determine if you're eligible to particiapte in HNE's Integrated Care Management Program, please call 1-800-842-4464 and ask a Member Services Associate to connect you with the Case Manager for you.
The Care Management Program is available Monday through Friday, from 8:30am to 4:30pm, ET.